Classic Earl Grey Black Tea Sample Tin
- A classic black breakfast tea
- Great for lattes and morning routines
- Packed in silk pyramid sachets for all of the flavor and none of the fuss. Contains caffeine
- 3 sachets per tin
- It is best served after brewing for 2-3 minutes in hot water that is nearly at the boiling point
- Ingredients: Ceylon tea, bergamot, and orange peel
Our flavored gourmet tea is packed in individual silk pyramid sachets, allowing you to enjoy all the flavor of loose leaf tea without all the fuss. The biodegradable sachets allow our high quality tea leaves to expand, creating a better brew than traditional, low quality bagged tea. Our sample tins contain 3 sachets. Each sachet makes one teapot or two cups of tea and can be re-steeped.
Sri Lankan Ceylon black tea makes the best Earl Grey because it is strong, rich and full-flavored.