Spiced Vanilla Chai Rooibos Tea Sample Tin
- A rich loose leaf rooibos chai tea with all the colors and spices of fall
- Great for lattes and warm, cozy evenings
- Packed in silk pyramid sachets for all of the flavor and none of the fuss
- Naturally caffeine free
- 3 sachets per tin
- Best served after brewing 3-6 minutes in hot water that is nearly at the boiling point
- Ingredients: Rooibos, ginger, cinnamon, green cardamom with vanilla flavor
Our flavored gourmet tea is packed in individual silk pyramid sachets, allowing you to enjoy all the flavor of loose leaf tea without all the fuss. The biodegradable sachets allow our high quality tea leaves to expand, creating a better brew than traditional, low quality bagged tea. Our sample tins contain 3 sachets. Each sachet makes one teapot or two cups of tea and can be re-steeped.
Rooibos is of South African origin and is sometimes referred to as African red bush tea or simply 'red tea'. It naturally caffeine free and robust in flavor.